Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Yoga!

I'm just trying to show everyone I really am a hippy.

This is our latest addition to our OT/PT thing that we do at home. I wish we could do it more, but life is crazy/ busy.

So some examples because I'm a visual person:
My goal is to do this whole series with them. I don't think that's too crazy. We'll be starting with 5 poses 10 seconds each. We may switch out a high warrior for the lunges if they are too hard for them.

Other ideas I have:
Sunrise, Sunset
Tree pose
Downward facing dog, up dog
Bow Pose
Frog Pose
Starfish
Bridge
Dancer
Cobra

I'm sure there's others I could incorporate easily too, but that's what came to mind. We've starting doing some of it (my kids just started trying to do yoga with me one day). I'm excited to do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment